We have in-depth knowledge in the field of tax legislation and long-term experience in tax analysis and tax audit of trade companies and businesses (due diligence);
Lilia Andonova (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a tax expert with extensive experience, partner. She is a master of law. She studied in Bulgaria and Germany;
- Lilia has worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers for 10 years providing tax advice primarily to multinational companies before setting up Taxacta;
- She is member of Sofia Bar Association;
- Lilia has long-term experience in privatization deals, mergers and acquisitions of businesses/companies, foreign investments structuring, including pre-acquisition due diligence.
- She is former member of the Executive Council of the Privatization Agency of Bulgaria in the period of completion of sime major privatization deals (electricity distribution companies in Bulgaria, national telecom, thermal power plants, etc.).
- Languages: Bulgarian (native), English, German.
Before joining Taxacta in September 2010 as partner Tania Pavlova (email@example.com) was a senior tax manager and was leading the indirect tax practice in PricewaterhouseCoopers Bulgaria.
- Tania has an extensive experience of over 12 years in providing tax and customs advice to numerous international and local clients and in managing complex tax assignments.
- She focuses on indirect taxes - VAT, customs and excise duties; tax due diligence and health check reviews, assistance in tax disputes and in tax restructuring and optimisation projects for clients in different industires, including energy, retail and financial services.
- Before becoming a tax consultant Tania worked for 2 years in the General Directorate and was involved in dratfing the Bulgarian Customs Act and the harmonisation of the customs legislation with the EU customs law.
- Tania holds a Master of Law degree from the Sofia Univesity "St. Climent Ohridsky".
- Languages: Bulgarian (native), English, Russian, Serbian.
Galya Georgieva (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a Chief Accountant in Accounta LTD. She is a Master of Science in Accounting and Control and Master of Science in Industry Economy from the National and World Economy in Sofia.
- Galya has an extensive experience of over 20 years in financial reporting and accounting under NAS and IFRS covering a variety of industries from start-up businesses to large holding companies, including construction companies, recycling and scrap companies, RES companies, etc.
- She has significant experience in the work with ERP systems and various accounting software - Business Navigator, Ajur L, Demetra Net, etc.
- Before joining Accounta Galya was a Senior Accountant in AFA, one of the leading accounting and audit companies in Bulgaria. She has worked as Chief Accountant in Nadin Metal (one of the leading scrap companies in Bulgaria) for 10 years.
- Languages: Bulgarian (native), English.