Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:100208 Library:100321 in /home/taxacta/www/root/class/core.dbclassi.php on line 27
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Services, rendered by us, include:
Tax review for the purpose of acquisition (due diligence):
- Full scope or limited due diligence of companies or assets;
- Aim: identification of potential tax and other business related liabilities, which may affect value of assets or warranties.
Advice on deal structuring:
- Advice on the appropriate structuring of acquisition deals or the most suitable restructuring scheme;
- Valuation of the potential tax benefits of assets or deal structure and addressing issues related thereto;
- Assistance in drafting the relevant provisions of acquisition agreements.
- Advice on various issues related to the tax consequences in the process of deal finalizing;
- Restructuring in compliance with tax legislation.
- Structuring of commercial transactions
Review and drafting of deal documentation
- Preparing drafts of the relevant provisions of commercial agreements;
- Examination of deductibility of transaction costs;
- Estimating the impact of limitations, for example those connected with loss-carry-forward;
Supporting negotiations and completion
- Supporting our clients in the negotiation process and completion of commercial deals in terms of taxes;
- Advice on the available tax planning opportunities, including specific tax incentives and optimization techniques;
- Tax protection
Support in the process of tax inspection or audit
- Preparation of statements, letters, answers;
- Meetings with auditors for clarification of facts and legal issues;
Appealing tax assessment acts on administrative level
- Preparation of appeals;
- Advice on submission of evidence;
- Research and presentation of relevant court precedents.
Court representation in appealing tax assessment acts
- Drafting appeals and statements;
- Representation in court hearings.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Identification of potential tax and other business related liabilities, which may affect value of assets or warranties;
- In-depth advice and support in drafting and submission of different tax documentation;
- Access to a full set of tax advice on complex business deals structuring;
- Practical advice for your business and your operational needs.